John is Lucid Meetings' chief technologist and an experienced business leader. He works daily to improve the breadth, depth, and quality of the Lucid Meetings technology platform and to ensure the platform's relevance to the business community.
John's Business and Technology Background Includes:
- More than 25 years as an experienced startup founder, technologist, and leader for Second Rise (2010), Lucid Meetings (2010), Cloud Four (2007), and Kavi Corporation (1997)
- More than 40 years developing, implementing, and supporting highly technical, large scale, software systems
- Fiduciary board member and advisory board member experience for a wide range of software and technical service organizations
- Extensive experience supporting, participating in, and providing leadership for industry standards consortia and related associations
- Technology leadership for Kavi Corporation, the award winning collaboration platform used by national and global standards organizations, including OASIS, NIST, NSF, AIAA, SMPTE, DMTF, USB, PCI SIG, and more than a hundred others
- Technology leadership for Lucid Meetings, recognized by Gartner as a 2017 Cool Vendor in the Unified Communications category, and named to the Constellation ShortList™ for Meeting Management Tools for the second year running
See more by visiting John's LinkedIn profile page.