Description of the Template and Guide
A strategic plan is a formal map that explains how your company will execute a chosen strategy. The plan should spell out where an organization is going over the next year or more and how it’s going to get there.
Strategic planning with a remote team can present both challenges and opportunities. Although this is typically done face to face, when coordinated and planned properly, remote participants get the added benefit of being able to think through what’s most important to them on their own then contribute these ideas to the process.
To support this process, we worked with Anna O'Byrne from Upstream Meetings to create the complete toolkit for strategic planning with remote teams. Here you'll find a basic strategic plan template, meeting agenda templates designed to walk you through creating the plan with your remote team, downloadable agendas in MS Word (docx) format, and detailed instructions from our blog.
Related Blog Articles
- 35 Tools for Online Brainstorming and Decision Making in Meetings
- Strategic Planning Meeting Essentials Pack
- Strategic Planning with Remote Teams Part 1: Introduction
- Strategic Planning with Remote Teams Part 2: Preparing to Plan
- Strategic Planning with Remote Teams Part 3: Crafting the Vision and Mission Statements
- Strategic Planning with Remote Teams Part 4: How to Define Organizational Values
- Strategic Planning with Remote Teams Part 5: Goals & Strategies
- Strategic Planning with Remote Teams: Does it really work?
- Making Decisions in Meetings
See More Templates
A free meeting agenda template used to align the team when a new project is started. MS Word and online formats. Includes a 12-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for setting mindfulness-based guidelines for a sensitive discussion. Includes a 16-page detailed instruction guide.
A free meeting agenda template for creating clarity about your team's decision making process. Includes a 20-page detailed instruction guide.
A free guide for running a team check-in and report-out meeting during times of crisis. Teams use this meeting during times of rapid change.